Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Friday Afternoon!

So most of today has been dedicated to Wedding stuff! I started out this morning putting the finishing touches on the invitations...and it's turned into an all day thing. For those of you who don't already know, I am getting married in early October. It's only going to be a very small wedding, but there still seems to be so many little details to put together!

I also had a few jewellery orders to get ready and posted off, plus the usual housework and mummy duties...so now the sun is going down and I haven't had a chance to get any painting done yet! ('Yet' being the key word). Tonight I'm going to get busy with some sketching on a new commissioned set of paintings I'm doing for a lovely family. There are 4 paintings in this set, so I better get cracking!

I hope you all have a fun weekend ahead!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. how exciting, what a lovely month to be married in, not to hot or cold, just right!
    xxxrosey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rosey, yeah i think October is a perfect time for a wedding in Australia! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)