Monday, August 16, 2010

Sketching away...

Ok, so the weekend didn't exactly hold as much painting time as I had hoped.

I did get some sketching done on a new painting yesterday afternoon though. It's going to be a vintage style, floral, portrait piece!

Once again, it's just an image I've had stuck in my head for a few days & I think it will make a great painting. So far I've just painted a light yellow background to give the canvas some life, and I've started sketching out the floral border in watercolour pencil. Sorry it's a bit hard to see it in this pic...but it gives you an idea. The canvas panel is 12" x 12" x 0.7" (or 30cm x 30cm x 1.5cm).


I've also put "Pool of Tears" up in my eBay Store. I've put most of my originals there, in case there are buyers who aren't signed up to Etsy. If you're not, by the way, you should! Etsy is awesome! I buy things off there all the time!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)