Sunday, August 15, 2010

So...not much painting done...

Morning.

When writing my post on Friday, I must have forgotten about a few things I had planned for this weekend, because I've hardly been able to get any painting done at all. Yesterday I met up with my amazing Bridesmaids for lunch, and I was so tired when I got home (not sure why?) I fell asleep! The opportunities for a spontaneous afternoon Nanna Nap are few and far between these days, so I was really grateful for that. Then last night we were off to a friends 25th birthday party, which I forgot was planned as well.

So...not much painting done.

After some much needed housework this morning, I will be putting brush to canvas...

You can stay updated throughout the day via Twitter.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)