Friday, August 27, 2010

Yay! and...*Yawn*

I'm excited to say that my Facebook page has reached over 100 fans! So as promised - I have drawn 3 people at random from my fans list to receive free mini art prints! Congrats to Natalia, Nadine & Alathea! I'll send your prints off 1st thing Monday morning. :) I'll be doing another draw at 200 fans - so keep the 'LIKES' coming! It's also a good way to keep up-to-date with special offers, newly listed paintings, and other random things I'm doing...


I'm so tired right now as I type this...today I minded my friends' little ones (boy aged 2, and girl aged 6 months) as well as my little Ariella (aged 2) at her place with an early start of 6am. I didn't sleep well last night because I knew I had to wake up at 5am, and I was freaking out that I wouldn't wake up to the alarm! So needless to say, I am feeling like an early night.

I do still feel like getting some painting done though. If I haven't painted throughout the day I always have this urge to paint before I go to sleep. We will be getting take-away for dinner though. :)

Happy Friday Everyone!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)