Friday, September 17, 2010

Big Weekend Ahead!

Well - it's Friday everyone!

I've managed to finish off a couple of commissions this week, which I'm really happy with. I'll post pictures once I have the clients approvals. I've also started a new one, which is pretty cool because it's actually going to be prize for a competition that a particular company is running. I'll post more details on that later...

Tonight Wade's throwing around the idea of taking me out to dinner, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to keep up my 'healthy eating' regime at an all-you-can-eat Chinese Buffet! Could be a problem...I'll let you know how that goes.

I've got a huge weekend ahead including both my Hen's Night/Wade's Bucks & my birthday! So I may not be getting a lot of painting done this weekend, but it will certainly be a memorable one.

What are you doing this weekend?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)