Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm Getting Married!


OK well for those of you who don't know - Wade and I are getting married this weekend! We will then be heading to the Whitsundays for a week on our honeymoon. We're both really excited, and we're looking forward to having some relaxation time!

While I'm away, my online stores will be temporarily closed. My Facebook page will still be up with all of my available artwork there, so if you are interested in buying anything, you can just leave a comment saying so underneath the painting that you want and that will reserve it for you until I get back. :)

In the meantime, I hope you all have a lovely week, and I look forward to writing my next blog post as Mrs. Higgins!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck!! Hope you have a most fabulously wonderful day and a lovely honeymoon. Will be thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and Wade have a beautiful day, and fabulous honeymoon CONGRATULATIONS BOTH OF YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much ladies! Just a quick drop in note before I leave to go on our honeymoon tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)