Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's getting close now!

Wow! This time next week I will officially be a 'Mrs'!!! It's getting so close now and all very real and exciting!!

Of course this week will be busy with wedding preparations, but my painting will be going along as usual until Thursday night.
First and foremost I've got a commission to finish (the one that I was telling you about similar to "Vintage Blooms" but with lots of pink in it...), before I leave on my honeymoon.

I'll be away for about a week...but I'll post more about that later in the week with exact details of when I will be away and what my shops are doing etc...
For now I'm off to paint into the night!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Good luck with the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Katherine! Yeah, I'm getting just a BIT excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)