Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Butterfly Fairy"

Hello!

I actually finished this painting last night, but our computer was having problems, so I had to wait until tonight to post it. It's called "Butterfly Fairy" and it features a red haired fairy with butterfly wings - surrounded by brightly coloured monarch butterflies!

The original is up on Etsy at the moment for $49.


Ariella (my 2 y.o.) decided not to have a sleep today, which wasn't great this afternoon, but it meant she went to bed a lot earlier tonight which is nice! :) I can get some painting done. Today I also managed to do a bit of an update on my website. It was in need of one.

Tomorrow I hope to finish another painting I'm currently working on. So far it's got a stormy sort of background...not sure where it will end up!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this one! Reminds me so much of my Red Curlz....I probably need to go snatch this! I adore your vision...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you're so sweet. Thank you! and yes - it is like your Red Curlz!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)