Sunday, October 24, 2010

Carrot Cakes and Painting...

So how's everyone's weekend going?

We've had Wade's dad (my now Father-In-Law!) staying with us for 2 nights, so yesterday we spent the day at home, and him and Wade fixed some things around the house. Ariella sort of pottered around between following them and watching me paint. Well - when I say watching - I mean climbing all over me and trying to get her hands in the paint whilst screaming "Mummma Mummma!".

To try and do something homely and Mumsy with her - we did some cooking together making mini carrot cake muffins! They were so yum! She had fun mixing everything in the bowl...

During the afternoon and into the night (until about midnight) I managed to get quite a bit of painting done on this mermaid piece. I'll be continuing to work on her today...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)