Thursday, October 28, 2010

Facebook Winners!

I woke up this morning to discover I've reached 203 fans on my Facebook page! Woo hoo! So, as with every 100 followers I reach, I'm giving away mini art prints to random fans. To make it absolutely fair, I've used random.org to give me 2 numbers between 1 and 203, and I've counted through my fan list to those people. And the winners are...

#148 - Georgie Miller and...
#1 - Amie Cupitt (#1 was easy to count to!)

Congrats and thank you to all of the lovely people who have joined the page! There will be more little prizes and giveaways coming up when I reach 300. :)

Today I'll be working on a new vampire painting...

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Looks like I need to utilize my FB more often...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, yeah facebook is great for keeping in touch with customers/fans etc..and giving them extras!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)