Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!

Happy Halloween!

I LOVE Halloween, and I was so disappointed to wake up yesterday with a killer migraine! It lasted all day. I was hopeless. I couldn't paint, I couldn't do anything - just sit there and complain about my head. We were invited to a Halloween party last night and although I had costumes organized and everything, we still couldn't go. Wade wasn't feeling 100% either. So we had a boring night in.

The good news is - I woke up today feeling much better! Plus in the $20 Million lotto superdraw we won....$27! Haha.

Today I'm going to make some Halloween themed snacks & lollies and to try and get some painting done. I wonder if we'll get any trick-or-treaters?...

The auction on "Tropical Mermaid" finishes today also!

Have a spooky day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)