Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday Sales

For all my American friends today is "Black Friday" which signifies the beginning of the festive shopping season! It also means big sales across the entire weekend including big online shopping sales on "Cyber Monday".

What does this mean for me? Well, I'm currently offering 15% off everything for 4 days in my Etsy store! - just use the code BFCM2010 at checkout.

Also at the moment Zazzle is having their biggest sales of the year - with different offers every 2 hours! This morning they had 65% off all art prints!! - so I went ahead and stocked up, you just don't ever get them cheaper.

I've also put "Green Magic Fairy" and "Blue Butterfly Fairy" mini's up for $25 each - first in gets them! These minis are the cheapest way to own any of my original paintings. :)



This afternoon we're off to Isabelle's 3rd birthday party! You have to go as your favourite childrens character - so Ariella is going as Angelina Ballerina! I've gotta go make mouse ears...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)