Friday, November 5, 2010

"Flutterby Fairy"

And...it's Friday again! Where did the week go!?

I've just put the finishing touches on a new painting called "Flutterby Fairy". She's currently up on Etsy for $49. :) What do you think?


Today I also took the plunge and enrolled Ariella into daycare. She starts on Monday and I feel a bit nervous about it to be honest. They are a beautiful daycare centre, with lovely lovely people and she will be absolutely fine there, but she's my BABY! I'm sure every mother goes through this right? I know I'm making the right choice because she's SO ready for it. She loves playing with other kids and there's only so much I can do with her here at home, especially while my art side of things is getting busier and busier. So it's time.

I'm now off to do some much needed housework (how exciting), and then let's let the weekend begin!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)