Monday, November 29, 2010

"Peace Angel"

While Ariella was at Kindy today, I finished off a piece that I've been working on over the weekend, it's called "Peace Angel". She has long green hair and big matching green eyes. She's wearing a necklace with a peace symbol on it, and in amongst the flowers there is a dove, which is known as the bird of peace.


She's currently on Etsy for $125.

When I went to pick Ari up from Kindy today, I had to sign a form saying that she had been bitten by another child - eek! I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. She seems fine, there's only a little mark there. I suppose you would feel worse if your child was the biter!

Ok well I'm going to go get some painting in before I make dinner. We're having Chicken Cashew Masala tonight! Yum.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)