Monday, November 15, 2010

Starting to think about Christmas...

How was everyone's weekend?

Ours was pretty tame. Ari and I were feeling better by Saturday, and we had some friends over for pizza and wine on Saturday night, which was nice, but other than that we just worked around the house, and I got a bit of painting done.

Yesterday was a good day for sales though - I sold 5 original paintings! I think everyone (including me!) is starting to think about Christmas presents and things. And if you're anything like me, whenever I start shopping for presents I always end up with a present for someone and 5 presents for myself from things I've seen along the way!

No, seriously this Christmas we are watching our spending a little bit and trying to give people meaningful gifts that don't necessarily cost a fortune. In the past 6 months we've had a Wedding, several birthdays, a change of job, as well as a million bills to pay, so I'm really trying to make sure I don't go too "silly" this season. Plus, I'll be too busy painting to shop right? :)

What have you got planned for presents this Christmas?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)