Sunday, December 19, 2010

"Hansel and Gretel"

I finished off my "Hansel and Gretel" painting this afternoon! It's been raining all day today, so it's been perfect weather for staying in and painting. Wade's finally got a day off work, so we've just been chilling out here at home, and tonight he's seeing "Tron" at the movies with a friend, so I'll be getting some more painting done. :)

Anyway, back to "Hansel and Gretel"...I wasn't sure whether to put it up for auction or list it as a "Buy It Now" but in the end I decided to put it up for auction (starting at just $99) so that everyone who is interested is at least in with a chance. You can visit the auction HERE.

The photo isn't the best, but as I said it's very rainy and overcast at the moment, so I'll update the photo tomorrow if we get some sunshine. :)

Now I'm back to painting...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)