Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend in Ballina

We're back from Ballina! It was only a short trip, but we managed to fit in Byron Bay, Bangalow and Lismore as well. Byron Bay is so cool, but it was packed with people! I think it was NSW Schoolies week so that would probably be why...

Today I'm keeping Ari home from Kindy because she's got a raspy cough. She seems fine otherwise, but I didn't really want to send her there sounding sick. So this morning I'm trying to catch up on some laundry and groceries etc (fun times...) and then I'll be attempting to paint, while chasing Ariella around, for the rest of the day! :)

In the meantime, you can check out any available original paintings here. <--- There's a few bargain auctions happening at the moment!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)