Friday, January 7, 2011

Ariella's Room + New Mini Paintings

Hello! Have u taken your Christmas tree down yet? I've just started taking mine down today...

We've had a busy week! We finally got around to painting Ariella's room. I've always wanted my little girl's room to have stripes - and they turned out beautifully! It took a while to measure out the stripes, and tape it all up properly, but it was worth it in the end.

Painting Ari's Striped Wall

Pink and White Striped Wall

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Tracey Potter, a fellow artist! It was nice to take a break from the usual daily grind and catch up with someone who spends most of their days painting as well! Tracey paints the most magical little paintings filled with pirate birds, gold fish sharks, and many other things that make you question the World around you!

In the past few days I've finished a few little mini paintings!
"A Twig in Her Hair"
"Vampire Cutie"
and
"Shy Purple Fairy"

They are each 5" x 5" (or 12.5cm x 12.5cm) on canvas panels. In the past I've put them up for auction, but I've been getting requests from people who want to buy them outright without having to wait for the auction, so now I'm going to be offering them at a $29 "Buy It Now" price on eBay, Etsy and Facebook, and any that don't sell within a week I will then auction off. So it's basically first in best dressed! I think that's the fairest way to do it at this stage. :)

I can't believe it's Friday already! Woo hoo!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Please leave a comment below! :)