Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Auction Winner and TONS OF PRINTS!

Congratulations to Lisa, the winner of my Flood Appeal Auction on Facebook! Thank you so much to all who made bids and sent the message around, it really is a great cause to contribute to.

Whoa - It's HOT here today! It's definately the hottest day we've had so far this year. As I sit here typing I can feel the stickiness of sweat on me. Gross. There's also a storm rumbling in the distance...kind of reminds me of this painting...

Over the past couple of days I've been working on a painting that I can't show here yet, it's one I'm hoping to put into a shop sometime soon, and of course once I do I will show pics.

Exciting news though - I'm now offering a HEAP of new PRINTS!!

Most of them are sized 8"x10" (or 20.3cm x 25.4cm), so they fit in most standard 8x10 frames, and are priced at $12.99. They are all up in my Etsy store, some are also in my eBay Store, and I'll be slowly adding more to my eBay Store over the next couple of days.

In the meantime, I'm going to be getting some more painting done. I'm currently working on another mermaid. I think I better turn the computer off now, I don't want to risk it in the storm!

Stay safe everyone!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)