Monday, January 24, 2011

Back on Sunday...

It occured to me over the weekend that Valentine's Day is 3 weeks away, so I've started working on a Valentine's themed painting. I don't really know where it's going...I kind of just started out painting bits here and there and it's slowly turning into something. Anyway, I'll be sure to post pics of it later.

Tomorrow we leave for NSW. We're driving down to see Wade's parents and we're staying until Sunday. In that time, I will be putting my stores on "holiday mode" so that nothing can be ordered while I'm away. If there's one painting in particular you are after, just go to my "Available Paintings" album on my Facebook Page and write that you want it in the comment field beneath the painting you want and when I get back you'll be the first to have it. :)

Yesterday I finished another little mini painting - she's called "Gold Fairy" and she's $29.


Anyway, I'm off to change a nappy (oh, the joys of my afternoon!) and then I suppose I should think about packing. Hope all the school kiddies had a good 1st day back! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)