Monday, January 31, 2011

"A Letter To My Valentine"

We're back from NSW! We had a nice time seeing Wade's relatives, sight-seeing, swimming, and basically trying to stay out of the Summer heat! Ariella loved it at Wade's Dad's place because they have lots of animals - horses, rabbits, chickens, dogs, cats, birds... She even had a ride on 'Bear' the miniature horse! So cute!!

Today Ari was back at daycare and I managed to get a good chunk of painting time in. I finished my Valentine's Day themed painting - it's called "A Letter From My Valentine". It features a girl (a princess maybe?) holding a love letter close to her heart. It's currently $79 for Facebook Friends (or $85 on eBay or Etsy).

The day has flown by! It's already time to pick Ariella up. Tonight after dinner (I'm making Beef Stroganoff) I'll be working on some more mini paintings!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)