Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Alice Meets the Caterpillar"

My head is feeling much better today! :)

This morning I finished off "Alice Meets the Caterpillar". It's the 11th painting in my "Alice" series and it features Alice (in Wonderland!) as she peers over the mushroom to find a blue caterpillar peering back at her! The original is up on eBay for $139 ($130 for Facebook Fans), and 5x10 prints are available for $12.99.


For the rest of the day, in between Ariella's nappy changes, play times, eating times, and cleaning up after disaster times, I've started painting a new mermaid...At this stage I've only put down the basic shapes, I'm not even entirely sure what's going to be in it at the moment, I'll just take it as it comes...


After a sausage sizzle at Kindy the other day, it turns out that Ari loves sausages! We never really have them at home, but if it's something she eats well then I'm all for it! So tonight we're having sausages, and I'm going to attempt to make a pumpkin and feta salad.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)