Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cyclone Yasi & 2 new mini paintings!

Wow it's another HOT Summer's day! It's times like these I dream of having an air-conditioned studio to paint in...

I shouldn't complain, because our North Queensland neighbours are having a much worse day. There is a big (level 5!) cyclone heading their way, and most of the major towns are being evacuated. Luckily, I don't think we'll be too badly affected here in Brisbane, but QLD sure is getting hit hard this year - first with the floods and now this cyclone. Hold tight everyone! Stay safe up there!

Yesterday I finished two new mini paintings - "Little Vampy" and "Rockin' Blue Fairy" - they're both $29 and first in gets them. :)

Also - with Valentine's Day on the way (less than 2 weeks!) "A Letter From My Valentine" prints are on sale for only $9.99 (normally $12.99). The original is still available too! :)

I'm off to make ice cold drinks for me and Ari!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)