Monday, February 7, 2011

"Frangipani Fairy"

You know it's the start of a good day when you go out for coffee and come back with art! That's what happened to me this morning when I met up for a chat with Tracey Potter. I was very lucky to receive a beautiful art print of hers mounted on a foam backing. It's adorable! I need to find somewhere to sit her in my house now...

"Bird Learns Numbers" Print

I also listed a painting this morning that I finished late last night - it's called "Frangipani Fairy" and the original is up on eBay for $55 ($49 for Facebook Fans).

If you love her and can't afford the original, the next best thing is a print! 8x10 prints are only $12.99 - they fit in most standard 8x10 frames which you can buy practically anywhere! :)

Tonight after dinner (we're having chicken, chips and vegies - how gourmet of me!) Ill be working on some more mini paintings - they are running out like hot cakes!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)