Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stupid headache :(

I went to bed on Sunday night with all good intentions of being super productive this week. When I woke up yesterday, I took bubby to Kindy and then there was this heatwave happening here at my place, so I decided to go to my Mum's for a couple of hours to cool down. When I picked Ari up and got back home, my head was starting to ache, and despite taking Panadol for the rest of the night I woke up this morning with a CRACKER of a headache (migraine?)! Luckily, once again my Mum (a saint!) came to the rescue again and watched Ari for a couple of hours while I slept it off.

This afternoon I've managed to get some art prints made, paintings packaged and made a trip to the Post Office, but I still don't feel 100%. I might try and get some painting done...I feel like if I don't it just adds to the guilt, and the need to paint, and makes the headache worse.

What am I complaining about though? Christchurch, NZ, had a massive earthquake this afternoon. I hope those poor people are coping ok.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, this is no good, I'm feeling for you. I know how hard it is to paint when you are un well, a migrane is the worst, don't be too hard on yourself, your health is important. I used to get really bad migraines in year 7 from a lot of studying, it turned out that I needed glasses. Do any of your family wear glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey :) Yeah, migraines run in my family, I just hope they don't start popping up too often! I think I should probably get my eyes checked...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)