Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"A Jellyfish Friend"

How HOT is it!? It's 8:24pm here in Brisbane (Australia) and it's still hot. I think someone needs to inform Mother Nature that it's now March, and therefore not Summer anymore. /rant over :)

Today I finished a new painting called "A Jellyfish Friend". It's quite big - 45cm x 45cm - and the original is up on eBay for $135 ($129 for Facebook Fans). I had fun painting the bubbles!


If the original is out of your budget, the 8"x8" prints are available and at the moment they are on sale - only $9.99!

The other sale prints as of today are:


"Alice Meets the Caterpillar"
"Blueberry"
"Delilah Bunnybow"
and
"Hansel and Gretel"

Tonight I'm going to be working on some more mini paintings - at the moment I've sold out of them! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)