Monday, March 7, 2011

Mini Paintings & Baking!

Hello! :)

This morning I listed 2 new mini paintings that I finished over the weekend. They are "Peachy Angel" and "What Pretty Fangs You Have!". Both are at a fixed price of just $29! It's the cheapest way to own a piece of my original art.

Ariella is at kindy today, so I've been busy getting some orders ready to send out and getting some painting done without little hands clawing at me and a little (big) voice squeeeeling at me! The difficult part of my day today is trying to pry myself away from these delicious blueberry muffins that Ari and I made after dinner last night:

OK, so we might have cheated a little - but this is baking with a 2 y.o. on a Sunday night at it's finest!

I hope you all had a great weekend! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)