Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"This Sucks"

Hello!

I just finished a new painting - it's 20cm x 20cm x 1.5cm - and it's aptly named "This Sucks". No - the painting doesn't suck, (well, I don't think it does at least). It's a little vampire who is trying to cut back on the bloodsucking...so she's turned to lollipops instead. It's kind of like quitting smoking I suppose. I don't know, I've never been a smoker...or a vampire.

Anyway - the original is $55 on eBay ($49 for Facebook Fans), and there's also prints available! 8"x8" (20cm x 20cm) prints are $12.99 and 12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm) prints are $23.99. :)


Amazingly - Miss 2 is having a daytime sleep right now. I find it hard to get her to have a sleep in the day, but she must've been tired because she fell asleep all by herself watching tv! So I'm going to be making the most of this time and get some painting done...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)