Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bye Bye Easter!

We're back from our Easter long weekend! I've been pigging out on a bag of Cadbury's Easter Magic Selection - an awesome assortment of mini eggs - Top Deck, Crunchie, Dream, Turkish Delight, Caramello, and Cream Eggs. The Turkish Delight is my fave!

We had a nice couple of days in Ballina, except for the fact that Miss 2 was sick for the first night/day with temperatures. We did still get in a bit of time at the beach though, watched a couple of movies at home (well - Wade's Mum's house), and had a beautiful coffee at a little coffee shop right on Shelly Beach. So nice! Yesterday, Anzac Day, we drove 4 hours from Ballina to Warwick to visit my Grandparents, and stayed the night there, and then drove 2 and half hrs back home this morning.

Now I'm catching up on a heap of emails, and I've got all these ideas for paintings swirling around in my head...I should try and get those under control. I'm looking forward to a busy week...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)