Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Halloween Magic"

Hello!

Well I've just finished a new painting this afternoon. It's called "Halloween Magic", and it features a cute witch! I know it's April, and Halloween is another 194 days away, but I thought I'd get in early. I think Halloween is chic all year round anyway. There's a few different things in there - bats, lollipops, a jack-o-lantern and tiny stars...


The original is on eBay, and there are also 8x10 and 12x16 prints available.

Speaking of occassions, Easter is this weekend! We've already started cracking into Easter eggs around here...

We'll be heading to Ballina again this weekend, and I'm not sure what I'll be doing with my online stores yet, but I'll sort it out by the end of the week. What is everyone else doing for Easter?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)