Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stamps & Easter

Hello!

I'm excited to say that I've got a new venture going on - this time with Queen Kat Designs. My art is being made into rubber stamps that you can use for card making, scrapbooking, letters etc...and they are so cute! There are currently 8 available (with more to come) and you can buy them HERE. Here's some examples of things that have been made using my stamps:


I love the idea of stamping - and you can basically colour them in any way you want! :)

In other news, the Easter Bunny is on his way - and we're heading to Ballina for a few days. I'm going to be leaving my online stores open, so feel free to order away and orders will be sent first thing on Wednesday 27th of April.

Wishing you all a safe and happy Easter filled with hot cross buns and chocolate!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)