Monday, April 11, 2011

"Sweet Summer"

Hello!

I just finished the painting I showed you a progress shot of a couple of days ago. It's called "Sweet Summer" and it features a big-eyed cutie surrounded by lollipops, flowers, cupcakes and of course - ice-cream (my favourite food)!

The original is available on eBay or through Facebook (+ Facebook friends get a $10 discount!).


If the original is out of your budget, I've also got 8x10 and 12x16 prints available.

It's time to pick up my little Ariella from daycare now. I think I'm coming down with something...my throat is starting to hurt and my head feels kind of stuffy. Great.

In brighter news though - I'm making Lamb Korma tonight. I've never made it before, so wish me luck!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)