Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day & "Oceanic Fairy"

Yesterday I had a nice Mother's Day with Wade, Ariella and Wade's Mum. I got woken up with some nice pressies - new slippers and a beautiful handmade card and photo frame from Ariella - so adorable! Then went to swimming lessons, followed by a wander around the markets, and when Wade's Mum headed home in the afternoon I got some painting time in. We had dinner with my Mum the night before, so we got to spend time with both Mums which was nice. :)

Today I finished off a new painting called "Oceanic Fairy". It's 20cm x 20cm x 3.5cm - Acrylics on Stretched Canvas.

The original is $59 (or $55 for Facebook Fans), and there are also prints available.

Click here for the 8x8 prints ($12.99)
and
Click here for the (BIG!) 12x12 prints ($23.99)

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)