Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Strawberry Butterfly Fairy"

It looks like I might be giving away a few art prints this afternoon on my Facebook page - I promised I would when I reached 400 likers and I'm currently at 399! :)

Last night I finished a new painting called "Strawberry Butterfly Fairy". There's lots of little details added into this one - she has big pink butterfly wings, as well as butterflies flying around her, strawberries, a little ladybug in there somewhere, and vintage style flowers in her hair.


The original is in my eBay store for $139 (or $129 for Facebook fans - just write a 'sold' comment HERE). There are also prints available:

Click here for the 8x10 print
or
Click here for the 12x16 (BIG!) print

I feel like I'm finally recovering from that headcold I had last week. It knocked me around for a while there. Today I'm going to be working on a couple of commissioned paintings and maybe even some more minis!

Photobucket

P.S. Don't forget my "Starry Night Mermaid" original painting is up for auction HERE! It finishes 27th of May at 8:13pm (AEST).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)