Thursday, June 30, 2011

"Sideshow Aly" Painting

Just a quick post while my Tuna Bake is in the oven for dinner!

I wanted to share one of my latest commissioned paintings with you. It's a big eyed girl on a brightly coloured carousel horse!


This one was painted for an online store called "Sideshow Aly - Clothing, Accessories and Gifts". It's a beautiful store run by a local Brisbane Mum - Alycia Hansen, and they seriously stock the cutest things! And no, I'm not just saying that because I created her logo. I could clothe both myself and my family exclusively in Sideshow Aly's clothing and live happily ever after...just check out some of these designs!






Too cute!

Ok, dinner's ready...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. <3 <3 <3 <3 ive never been blogged about before!! <3 <3 <3 Thankyou!. the painting makes me so happy!!! you did such a great job. <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)