Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Studio Clearout

Yesterday on the spare of the moment I decided I needed to clear some space here, so I put 50% off 3 of my original paintings! "Cat and Mouse" - now $67.50, "Sweet Summer" - now $69.50 (now SOLD), and "Alice and the Puppy" - now $44.50! (now SOLD). I don't do this very often, so get in while you can. :)

I've been getting quite a few commission requests lately, which is awesome! I love hearing other people's ideas for paintings and working with them to come up with something that they love. Up until now I haven't had a specific price list for commissions, so I'm thinking I'll do that in the next couple of days and put it up on my website and facebook page.

This morning I've got a Drs appointment (just a check-up), and then I'm going to be working on some commissioned paintings and a couple of minis.

Yesterday was the Winter Solstice (the shortest day of the year) so from here on in there's going to be a little bit more sunshine every day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your Big-eyed Girls and your colors r amazing. Stuck how unique Our world is that you had Winter Solstice and here in the US it was the Summer Solstice! wonder what the fairies think :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)