Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Working away...

I've been laying low the past couple of days just working on commissioned paintings...which I can't really post pictures of until I have the clients approval, so unfortunately there's not a whole lot to see here at the moment!

Wow fancy Ryan Dunn dying? I've always been a fan of Jackass and Viva La Bam, and it seems a shame he (and his passenger) had to die in what looks like an accident caused by drink driving. In this day and age there's enough knowledge out there to know better. So sad.

At the moment I'm lacquering a couple of paintings to get ready to send off today, and then I'll be working on another commissioned fairy painting, and maybe some new mini paintings!

If you haven't become a 'liker' of my Facebook page yet - please do! I'll be giving away art prints to random fans every 100 followers I get. Next stop - 500!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)