Friday, July 8, 2011

Bow Fairies!

Well my Hubby is back from overseas safe and sound :) Very happy about that. He also brought back Peanut Butter M&M's (with real peanut butter inside!) - very happy about that! It's been a weird week with him away and a bit of a different schedule around here. Some days I worked here at home and for the last couple of days I tried to work from a 'make-shift studio' at my Mum's. The lighting there is terrible, so I could pretty much only paint until the sun went down, and with little to no computer files and slow internet access it wasn't as productive as I hoped it would be. Not to worry though - I did get some other things done that I had hoped to do (a friends baby shower invitations, some shopping, trips to Officeworks etc...).

Today I listed 2 new mini paintings up for sale! "Blue Bow Fairy" and "Pink Bow Fairy" - both are $30 (as are all my mini paintings).



This afternoon I've been catching up on print orders and going to the post office, grocery shopping etc...

Today is Friday! Woohoo! Bring on the weekend.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)