Sunday, July 17, 2011

"Frog Fairy"

It's a rainy weekend here. Which is just how I like it really...so we've been catching up on the last couple of Harry Potter movies and we're ready to go and see The Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 tonight. For some reason I'm not that excited. I usually am about the HP movies, and this is the last one, but I just feel like I could take it or leave it really. Not sure why? I have a feeling it might be boring...

On Friday night I finished a new painting called "Frog Fairy" - it features a pretty brunette fairy with 3 of her froggy friends around her. I love frogs and especially green tree frogs - so cute! The original is currently on eBay, Etsy for $129 (or $120 for Facebook Fans!)

If the original is out of your budget - there are also prints available! :)

Yesterday I started painting a new painting in my Zodiac series...can you guess which sign it is?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Please leave a comment below! :)