Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday...

This weekend just gone I had my friend Tab and her little boy come to stay. We hadn't seen eachother in a few months, so it was really nice to catch up. We went to a local school fete and went for a walk around the markets yesterday, so I didn't get a lot of art work done, but it was worth it!

Last night I finished off a new mini painting "Sunset Butterfly Fairy", which has sold already, but don't worry, I'm working on lots of new mini paintings - and there's currently 14 available in my eBay store! These little paintings tend to go pretty quickly though - at $30 it really is the cheapest way to own a piece of my original art work.

Today I've been busy getting print orders ready that had come in over the weekend. I also managed to get some background paint down on a new (30cmx40cm) canvas...

I'll be working more on this one tonight - but now it's time to go pick Miss 2 up from Kindy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)