Tuesday, July 5, 2011

When Hubby's away, the Wife will...paint!

It's a bit of a weird week here this week because Wade (hubby) is away overseas for work. Missing him a lot already! :(

This morning Miss 2 and I went for a play at Capalaba Regional Park (or "Bunnings Park"). It was absolutely PACKED! I forgot that it was school holidays. It was good though - Ari had a fun time playing on all of the different playgrounds and I got to catch up with a friend that I haven't seen in over 6 months. Plus it's a really beautiful sunny day today - clear blue skies - so it's a bit of a shame to be inside all day.

Yesterday I finished up work on 2 big commissioned paintings, and a new mini painting and now I'm feeling free to do something new! :) At the moment I've got a few original paintings available, plus 13 mini paintings in my eBay store. The mini ones tend to go fast so if there's something you like, snap it up! Also, you don't have to buy through eBay if you don't have an account or whatever - just send me an email to artbyjaz@yahoo.com.au and let me know which ones you want.

Ok, now I have some laundry to do (fun!) before I'm back to painting...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)