Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Commissioned Painting + Jewellery Sale!

I just wanted to share a commissioned piece I've been working on for a lovely girl in The States. It's kind of "Alice in Wonderland" inspired, but with her as the main focus in the painting.

I'm also working on finishing another (big) commission at the moment. So as of right now I don't have any other new art to show you. I've got a couple of paintings in the works though! :)

Also for those wondering about getting a custom painting from me - I've now got a price list up on my website: CLICK HERE to see my commission price list.

My little Miss 2 goes to kindy 2 days a week, but the other 3 days where she is home with me we're always trying to come up with different things to do while I get some painting work done. Sometimes she even paints with me. (Warning: it gets messy!)

Ari PaintingAri PaintingAri Painting

I'm also getting rid of a TON of my jewellery and craft supplies on Etsy. Grab a bargain. It's going really CHEAP - all under $5! Click HERE to see the store.




Today I'll be painting away...hopefully I'll have some new art to show you tonight! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)