Saturday, August 27, 2011

"Red Butterfly Fairy"

Lots to blog about...too little time...so I'll make this short and sweet.

A couple of days ago I listed a new original painting "Red Butterfly Fairy" - which is not exactly the most creative name - but pretty much says it all about this painting :)


The original is currently on eBay and Etsy for $129 (or $120 for Facebook fans).

There are also prints available:

8" x 8" - $12.99

12" x 12" - $23.99

In other exciting news, my best friend gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Thursday! Welcome to the World little Nate! I can't wait to meet him. :)

I'm selling out a lot of my jewellery and craft supplies as well - super cheap - most WAY below cost price - so if you're up for a bargain, check out my temporary Etsy destash store. That's also been keeping me busy this week with orders (on top of art orders!) to send out.

My Mother-in-Law is also staying with us this weekend, so I'll be catching up on some painting later tonight. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)