Friday, November 4, 2011

7 Things You May Not Know About Me


I recently received an award from Tracey Fletcher King which means I have to tell you 7 things you may not know about me. So here goes...

1) My favourite flowers are pansies and any type of pink roses.


2) I've never seen real snow.

 

3) I'm still a bit in love with Taylor Hanson. 


4) I opted for hot pink wedding shoes.


5) I hope to one day have a library with a ladder in it.


6) I met my husband while selling him a jacket. That was 7 years ago, and I won't let him throw it out.


7) I believe in fairies.


I now need to pass this award on to 15 other blogs...so here they are (picked very randomly! but all deserving of an award):

Giggleberry Amy
Polkadot Prints
Celbrations at Home
The TomKat Studio
Tiges and Weince
TokyoBunnie
Shiny Happy Art
ArtMind
Thea & Sami
Frog, Goose and Bear
Violet Bella
The Drifter and the Gypsy
Carol Roque
Brusselsprouts
A Christy Production

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jaz, what fun facts to read about you! Never seen real snow? Wow!
    Thank you too for the award - I'm a bit swamped with work right now so please forgive me for not playing along. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaz I wish for a ladder in a library too & commenting on my blog x Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot pink wedding shoes, I did not know that, how cool, well all the things you said were new to me. This is such a fun award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the ladder thingy for upstairs in the study... or even just to make cleaning windows and blinds a bit more fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading how you met your husband. Thanks for the award. I'm overwhelmed with work right now so you will understand if I pass playing along too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog via Thea. Loved learning a bit about you. I believe in fairies too..I used to make fairy rings in the garden when I was a child. xx Katherine Ps Did you see the fairy doors Thea posted about a while back, they were so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)