Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy, busy....

I'm happy to say I'm feeling better than I did in my last blog post. It's been busy, busy here with extra orders coming in for Xmas (art prints and mini paintings have been popular!). It didn't help that Hubby had to go overseas for work for a week, and I was at my parent's place for most of the time - so working from there was trickier than usual.

He brought back a few goodies for me though! A "cake cup" - it's a mug that looks like a cake! A creepy-cute bear called "Tickles", some of my favourite Jelly-Bellys (caramel corn and buttered popcorn flavour), and some weird Japanese anatomy toy thing (I'm still trying to figure that one out!). It's great to have him back home though!


Now I've got to get to work on some commissioned paintings that have Christmas deadlines! Eeeek!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)