Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Postcards!

 Hello Tuesday!

Yesterday I was excited to get some new postcard designs back from the printer! This time I used Moo and I'm SO happy with the results! They are just perfect.



 They come in a pack of 4 (with white envelopes). I'll be sending some of the packs out to stores, but of course you can also buy them online in my eBay or Etsy stores. Or, you can just shoot me an email at: artbyjaz@yahoo.com.au if you would like to buy a pack (or if you would like a mix of 4 different prints in your pack). 

"Peace Angel" Postcards - Set of 4

Anyway, I've got a mountain of housework to do this morning. But after that - I'll be painting away. I've still got 2 commissioned paintings to finish up before Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous! What a wonderful idea. I'm sure these are going to fly!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)