Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012!

Happy New Year!!

We had a fabulous Christmas and New Years break, but today it's back to work! 

This morning I listed a new original painting that I actually finished just before Xmas - so it's my last painting for 2011! It's called "Bird Song", and it features a big green eyed girl with a rose in her hair and a little bird friend. I think it's a little finch?

"Bird Song"
The original is up in my eBay store for $129, or you can buy it through my Facebook page for the special fan price of $120.

There are also prints available -

or

Today I have a commissioned painting to finish, and I might get the chance to finish off a little fairy painting I've been working on. I hope you all had a great Christmas!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)