Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Clowning Around" and "Crimson Mermaid"

I have a couple of new paintings to share today. The first one is "Clowning Around" - that I finished last week and is up for auction at the moment - starting at just $10! It features a clown girl who has run away with the circus! She has big blue eyes, a cute clown hat, some balloons, popcorn and in the distance you can see her circus tent! I must give thanks to my little cousin Paige who helped me with some ideas for this one. :)

"Clowning Around"
 The second one is one I just finished up this morning! It's called "Crimson Mermaid" and I'm really happy with the way she turned out. 

"Crimson Mermaid"
The original is $149 on eBay, or $145 for Facebook fans. If the original is out of the question - there are also prints available:

or 

It's pouring rain here in Brisbane, Australia today - and I just love it. Perfect painting weather.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)