Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Friday!

Had a great day yesterday catching up with some local artist friends of mine - the 2 Traceys - Tracey Fletcher King & Tracey Potter. While I was running around in Wynnum doing some things I also popped into The Collective Store and had a poke around. I love that shop! (I'll soon be stocking prints there!)  I managed to come out with the most delicious smelling Vanilla Chai candle by Floating Lotus. My Mum also picked up a few Tracey Fletcher King cards - which are beautiful!


On Tuesday I was excited to see that I have reached 700 followers on my Facebook page! So I had a print giveaway - congratulations to the lucky winners! 

Painting wise - I've been busy working away on my paintings for the "Viva La Frida" exhibition, along with the getting print orders ready. I've also had to stop a few times a day to set Miss 3 up with her painting activities! hehe.

But for now...it's back to the canvas.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It was great to catch up and The Collective Store is such a great venue... so many tempting things!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)