Tuesday, March 20, 2012

THREE new paintings!

Hello! Today I've been working on adding a few new prints to my eBay and Etsy stores. My "Frida and the Watermelon" original painting sold at the show, but I now have "The Two Skeletons" original available in my eBay shop!

"The Two Skeletons" original painting - 23.6" x 17.7" x 0.7"
 There are also two sizes of prints available for each painting too - check them out HERE.

Over the past couple of days I've been trying to focus on getting painting in - after too much paperwork and computer work! So I've got 2 new originals for you. The first is my entry for February's Monthly Painters Challenge. The secret topic was "Rhapsody of Colour" - which I found really easy - I love playing with colour! The original is up for auction starting at just $10!

"Rhapsody of Colour" original painting - 9.5" x 7" x 0.7"

The second one is called "Spring Princess". With Easter on it's way, I added in a cute little bunny to this one, along with a couple of white daffodils. Easter in the Northern Hemisphere is often associated with Spring - whereas here in Australia it occurs in Autumn! :) So I've added a few different tones into the mix for this one. I like that it's not particularly "Eastery" - you can display it any time of the year really.


"Spring Princess" original painting - 8" x 10" x 0.7"

The original "Spring Princess" painting is up on eBay for $75 (or $69 for Facebook Fans - just write SOLD underneath the photo).Or alternatively - there are also prints available.

Last Thursday I had a tooth pulled out. I was so scared! It all turned out ok though. But now I'm thinking of painting something dental related....a tooth fairy perhaps?


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Your new paintings are colourful an fun, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey! Sometimes I try to make a painting with limited colours, and somehow bright colours just sneak their way in there!!

      Delete
  2. So glad the tooth thing went fine and you are back in full painting mode... loving the new work and that Easter one is just adorable...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey! Painting mode is in full swing! :)

      Delete
  3. Love your paintings! Coming from Flickr!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)